View Full Version : [For Hire] Graphic Artist for upcoming project(s)

bcarl314
01-12-2006, 03:14 AM
I am in need of a Graphic Artist to work with me on an immediate project, and (if all goes well) to partner with me on two possible upcoming projects. I'm looking for a creative person that has a solid understanding of User Interface and can create wireframes and photoshop mockup based on client input, data / requirements models and other input.

I do not need an HTML / CSS programmer nor a PHP/mySQL developer. I'll handle that work. What I'm really looking for is an experienced Graphic Artist.

Here's my (ideal) requirements.

Intermediate to expert Photoshop knowledge and ability
Solid Flash experience
User Interface and web design experience
Understanding of US Section 508 guidelines and what they mean to a design.
US Citizen (preferred, but not required)
Over 18 (absolute requirement - sorry, I just can't afford legal issues with under 18)
Must be willing to sign Non-Disclosure agreement
Available via phone, email or IM at some time during Central Time 8:00am to 5:00pm
Professional work
Reliable - able to meet deadlines.
E-commerce experience a plus

I'm willing to pay $15 - $25 / hour depending on qualifications (maybe more, I'm certainly willing to pay for people with the right personality and skills) .

My immediate project is a site redesign. I would expect the work to take between 10 and 15 hours.

If you're interested, please send me an email at brandon [at] aphion [.] com with the following:

A copy of an updated CV or resume
At least 3 examples of work where you were the primary graphic artist for a web site. URLs or Screenshots are ok.
Your availablility (number of hours / week, time that you would be available for phone / im conversations, etc...)
Your rate (be honest. If your work commands $40+ hour / let me know. If I agree, I'm willing to pay that).
At least two references (I fully intend to contact them, so email / phone numbers would be important)

I'm also willing to pay a finders fee if someone knows a good person that fits the above requirements.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum