View Full Version : Rollover IMage

01-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Hello Evry Body

Happy New Year to All of you.:)

I need a rollover image but I do not know whether if it will be some kind of Java script or what else it will be.

Rollover Image = some time you see a web site and when you roll your mouse over a text or a small image, then another text or image comes up on the page.

I will appreciate that if you could help me in this regard.

Thank you very much

01-03-2006, 01:01 PM

Yes it's javascript enhanced HTML, if you had spent two seconds searching at Google instead of writing here you would know that ;)


(Ignore the first two results, though).

01-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Not always, can be done well with CSS too.


EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum