View Full Version : My page is messed up!!!

debbiehickey36
01-03-2006, 09:00 AM
can someone please help me.
if you check out my page at
URL removed as requested
you will see that everything has doubled up on the page.
i can't see the errors in my script. can someone please let me kno how i can erase the right hand side of my page. If anyone has time could they plz look thru the source code.
plz let me kno if u can help!!!

Rappa
01-03-2006, 11:48 AM
cant u post ur code from whatever section you put it in so i dont have to go through all myspace code first?

ronaldb66
01-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Unbelievable...

There is so much wrong with that page, I can't even decide where to begin... endless nested tables, style sections amidst body content, script sections all over the place, inline styles...

Anyway: since the duplications don't appear to be truly random, it's likely that you've just duplicated sections while editing. Try editing something that's duplicate, but only in one spot: if the duplicate changes exactly the same, there's something far more sinister going on.

mark87
01-03-2006, 01:05 PM
MySpace users can only edit CSS. Not the sh***y HTML provided for them. I'm sorry but I'm not going to even look at the page because I know I wouldn't know where to begin.

Ranger56
01-03-2006, 09:28 PM
I dont see anything wrong.

cronic5
01-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Why would someone post a Myspace? A Myspace isn;t a website, it is a blog. They are completly useless. I have no idea why someone would want one.

And if you can't edit the actual HTML and only CSS then there is nothing we can do to help you really.

Ranger56
01-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Why would someone post a Myspace? A Myspace isn;t a website, it is a blog. They are completly useless. I have no idea why someone would want one.

And if you can't edit the actual HTML and only CSS then there is nothing we can do to help you really.

It's not just a blog and you could have kept that rude opinion to yourself you know.

MySpace is a place to keep in touch with your friends, discover new music, promote your music. That's how I use it at least.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum