View Full Version : Paid OsCommerce Mod

12-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Here is basicly what I need:

A System that works with OS Commerce 2.2MS2, that acts as a sale tracking system for manufacturers.

What it needs to do:
-Work on a per manufacturer system, tied in with OSCommerce's manufacturer database.
-Allow them to view all orders set to "Delivered".
-Automaticly Add the total amount earned from each order.
-Subtract a Commission from the total, and delivering the result.
-Allow the manufacturer(s) to view order details, including customer Name, address, email, and phone number. Dates, and payment methods would be nice, but not required.
-Allow manufacturers to display the total sales & orders from a specified date.

Optional things that are not required:
-Export sales as an Excel Spreadsheet
-Password protect the system, and allow multiple manufacturers to login under their own account.

I own a dedicated server, running PHP 4.3.1, MYSQL 3.23.58, APACHE 2.0.51(Fedora).

I will pay up to $45 for this (Paypal) and I need it completed by 12/28/05 at the latest. Anyone interested please reply, or email me at admin@fszone.org. Feel free to ask questions.

I also give you total permission to use any predesigned scripts for this, here is one I modified, but it doesn't meet my needs if you'd like to look at the code for the database details, or whathaveyou. http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3612/category,all/search,manufacturer+report

06-22-2006, 03:39 PM

We are a web development company providing professional software and web development services: website development and design, custom web application development, web programming, e-commerce web development, search engine optimization & website maintenance services. We provide full OsCommerce support, maintenance, design integration and customiation, contribution installation etc. Please visit our official site.