View Full Version : Paid OsCommerce Mod

fsstore.net
12-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Here is basicly what I need:

A System that works with OS Commerce 2.2MS2, that acts as a sale tracking system for manufacturers.

What it needs to do:
-Work on a per manufacturer system, tied in with OSCommerce's manufacturer database.
-Allow them to view all orders set to "Delivered".
-Automaticly Add the total amount earned from each order.
-Subtract a Commission from the total, and delivering the result.
-Allow the manufacturer(s) to view order details, including customer Name, address, email, and phone number. Dates, and payment methods would be nice, but not required.
-Allow manufacturers to display the total sales & orders from a specified date.

Optional things that are not required:
-Export sales as an Excel Spreadsheet
-Password protect the system, and allow multiple manufacturers to login under their own account.

I own a dedicated server, running PHP 4.3.1, MYSQL 3.23.58, APACHE 2.0.51(Fedora).

I will pay up to $45 for this (Paypal) and I need it completed by 12/28/05 at the latest. Anyone interested please reply, or email me at admin@fszone.org. Feel free to ask questions.

I also give you total permission to use any predesigned scripts for this, here is one I modified, but it doesn't meet my needs if you'd like to look at the code for the database details, or whathaveyou. http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3612/category,all/search,manufacturer+report

Advancewebsoft
06-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Hello,

We are a web development company providing professional software and web development services: website development and design, custom web application development, web programming, e-commerce web development, search engine optimization & website maintenance services. We provide full OsCommerce support, maintenance, design integration and customiation, contribution installation etc. Please visit our official site.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum