View Full Version : VB: including a page from the net?
10-06-2002, 04:42 PM
ok ive seen this done befor and i didnt take notes:(
anyway could someone help me out on how you include a url in VB APP so that the page is displayed in the app?
10-10-2002, 01:50 PM
What kind of VB app? Is it a stand alone application or something is access or excel?
10-11-2002, 01:06 AM
10-11-2002, 04:28 AM
Well, assuming your using VB6:
1. right click on your control toolbar
2. Select 'Components...'
3. Scroll down in the list to 'Microsoft Internet Controls'
4. Check the box and press 'OK' now a icon of the earth will appear on your control toolbar
5. Then just create that control on your form
6. Then on your form_load sub (assuming you want it to load the page right away add:
And when you start your program it should load it up. You also can specify local html files too.
10-11-2002, 09:14 AM
I was gonna say the same thing :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.