View Full Version : How can i make this random

glish_dreams
12-13-2005, 06:31 AM
this is for the online now for myspace

<style type="text/css">table table table td.text div img {visibility:hidden;} table table table td.text div { background-image:url("URL"); background-repeat:no-repeat;} able table table td.text table table div img {visibility:visible;} table table table td.text table table div { background-image:none;} </style>

_Aerospace_Eng_
12-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Make what random?

ronaldb66
12-13-2005, 09:47 AM
If you really have a div in a table in a table in a table in a table in a table (yes, that's FIVE nested tables!!!), I strongly recommend you revise your markup... :eek:

_Aerospace_Eng_
12-13-2005, 09:49 AM
If you really have a div in a table in a table in a table in a table in a table (yes, that's FIVE nested tables!!!), I strongly recommend you revise your markup... :eek:
They would if they could Ronald unfortunately you can only add stuff, you can't really edit the html already on the page. I think the OP is asking how to make a random background. Well since myspace doesn't allow javascript the random background won't be possible.

glish_dreams
12-14-2005, 02:16 AM
like i said... its ur ..online now icon..thts the code to replace it with another image

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum