View Full Version : Small PHP Site

simjay
11-30-2005, 06:10 PM
I have to update a website, but I havenít really got the time to do it.

What needs to be done?

User adds a person with a comment about them and picture. And other users can comment on it.

Search Page to find people added to database,

Sort by name A, B C etc

Email me for more details

I am not able to offer much for this as the site is not a profit making site, also i donít think there is much to this project. But can come to some arrangement with free web hosting, banner etc.

mail@havewebhosting.com

Al_90
12-01-2005, 02:42 AM
i'm interested, so how much? i know u dont have much but could you buy me a domain for it?

Nightfire
12-01-2005, 03:27 AM
I don't get it. You're selling scripts and have experience with web hosting, yet you can't make a simple site? I hope you aren't just debranding php scripts and selling them as your own

NancyJ
12-01-2005, 09:54 AM
I don't get it. You're selling scripts and have experience with web hosting, yet you can't make a simple site? I hope you aren't just debranding php scripts and selling them as your own
Please learn to read before you start slinging accusations around - the OP clearly states that he is outsourcing because he doesnt have time to do it.

simjay
12-01-2005, 02:56 PM

Where did you get that from? Please dont acuse me of such things. I have my OWN WEB SITE and would like some one to "CODE FOR ME" I dont see how that looks like im selling scripts

mark87
12-01-2005, 10:42 PM
I think he was referring to Al_90 -

http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=73583

NancyJ
12-01-2005, 11:09 PM
I think he was referring to Al_90 -

http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=73583
In that case his comments are still completely off the wall and rude.
Al_90 is offering his services not hiring, so where that debranding php scripts and selling them as his own comment comes from I dont know. I dont see him ever mention experience with web hosting and he is asking for a domain registration not a website.

Al_90
12-02-2005, 04:08 AM
there is no need to go on in this topic i have already helped simjay.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum