View Full Version : PHP Scripts

Al_90
11-29-2005, 03:13 AM
I am willing to create any type of script that you want for a domain name (.com) within reason. I will NOT create some huge CMS seeing that my payment is only a domain. Please do not try to take advantage of me. If you do not want to pay me with a domain name i also accept paypal. If there is a script that you have always wanted now is the chance to get it. I am also willing to edit/modify a script that you already have. I Code in PHP and use MySQL for databases, but anyways if you are interested please reply here

rmedek
11-29-2005, 05:01 AM
Just a quick note:

http://codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=71824

NancyJ
11-29-2005, 12:17 PM
If you want a .com domain why not just buy one? They're only like $15 a year... Are you expecting someone to pay the registration for life for a script or something?

missing-score
11-29-2005, 06:13 PM
www.namecheap.com - $8.88 per year

Al_90
11-29-2005, 10:30 PM
If you want a .com domain why not just buy one? They're only like $15 a year... Are you expecting someone to pay the registration for life for a script or something?i know there cheap but im broke and i was going to write a script in exchange for a domiain. i only meant it for like 1 year, and ill pick it up after that but right now im completely broke and want a domain

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum