View Full Version : Deleting Temporary Internet Files / Cookies

Rocket Boy
11-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Here is a weird one...

Today I have deleted hundreds of temp internet files and cookies. I am now finding that I cannot log into my website host to collect stats etc.

I am pretty siure that just deleting my temp files shouldn't cause this problem but can anybody advise?

I am entering the correct login details and then getting returned straight back to the login screen.

_Aerospace_Eng_
11-14-2005, 07:42 PM
You cleared your cookies as well. It could be that you are entering the incorrect login info. I would double check your info if I was you. After not using a password for a while, you may have forgotten it.

Rocket Boy
11-14-2005, 11:25 PM
The login details are definitely correct and I have been on to the host who confirms the details are ok... He can log in without any trouble.

Stumped... Will have to try from another PC if I can arrange it. Should be no bother! ;)

JamieR
11-14-2005, 11:29 PM
Tried a different browser?

Rocket Boy
11-14-2005, 11:42 PM
IE and Navigator, the host-guy said that shouldn't be a problem though... I trust him about as far as I could throw him :)

Rocket Boy
11-15-2005, 01:51 AM
Well, I am going to keep my fingers crossed but for now it seems to be working fine!!

I am not sure what has gone on but I won't complain while things are going well.

Thanks for the tips:thumbsup:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum