View Full Version : Call Recording

saeed
11-08-2005, 08:34 AM
is there anyway to record call from sound recorder or any other 3rd party software by connecting your landline (telephone) cable to your pc and use windows dialer with microphone and speakers.

any help will be very helpful.

Saeed.

SteelValor
11-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Yes, well at least there was on the Mac a few years back, but I have no recollection of the name of the package. :(

JamieR
11-10-2005, 07:24 PM
I think you'd have to have the telephone calls actually coming through the PC so they can be recorded. It has to be asked, why do you want to do this?

SteelValor
11-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Note: This will only work with only 1 line, not a pbx or multiple line service.

saeed
11-15-2005, 08:15 AM
I think you'd have to have the telephone calls actually coming through the PC so they can be recorded. It has to be asked, why do you want to do this?

well, I am away from home quite a long time now and wish to record their voices. I usually use international calling card dial the free no. (0800) from the landline which is installed at my home. What i was thinking that if i connect landline to my pc and use windows dialer to call this will not effect my billing cause only software and my landline is being used. While conversation i m going to start recording through sound recorder. thts it.

i wish this could be done. :(

Saeed.

Rob Simpson
05-30-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi, i know a product what can make automated calls. Hopefully this is what you were searching for.
The link is: http://www.*******************/p_133-source-code-for-building-c-autodialer-using-ozeki-voip-sip-softphone-source-code-voip.html

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum