View Full Version : Geoffers' v. 4

gsnedders
10-31-2005, 10:50 PM
http://geoffers.uni.cc/

What do you think? Any browser inconsistencies?

JamieR
10-31-2005, 10:58 PM
I like I like mate - My handwriting's a little better than yours tho :D
You didn't add my blog into your blogroll :cries:

I especially like the way you've done the rounded corners and the shadowing, brings out a nice effect. I see the random images have gone.

Overall, pretty nice ;) - Oh yeah, on your about page when you rip me, can I have a link to my site? lol

KeZZeR
11-01-2005, 12:08 AM
I like it a lot. Plain, simplistic and generally nice all around. For such a young web developer you're going to be one hell of a good one by time you reach my age :) It seems you're already better than me anyway ;)

KeZZeR
11-01-2005, 12:12 AM
On top of this, I really need to learn how you do things like that with wordpress. Creating seperate pages like "about author". That was always my main concern with WP. Can you give me any insight?

gsnedders
11-01-2005, 12:17 AM
On top of this, I really need to learn how you do things like that with wordpress. Creating seperate pages like "about author". That was always my main concern with WP. Can you give me any insight?
Go into "Write", then go into "Write Page."

You didn't add my blog into your blogroll :cries:
Woops! Missed it out! Sorry :)

KeZZeR
11-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Now I need to know how to style it to make it look like my current web-design ;)

That's the difficult part I think

gsnedders
11-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Now I need to know how to style it to make it look like my current web-design ;)

That's the difficult part I think
When it comes that, the only thing is: practice practice practice :)

_com
11-01-2005, 03:56 PM
the shadow looks too dark and sharp, try to make it more transparent. Plus make it half shorter. Perhaps a gaussian blur for the shadow.

The banner picture: try out this -> make it span the entire width, remove the padding.

The search button looks great there: except maybe style the button in relation to the banner picture.

The background-color for the body -> try out this colorpalette with eg #F3E3CD

gsnedders
11-01-2005, 11:27 PM
What's new:

New background
<pre> is now semi-broken in IE ;)
New version number :p

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum