View Full Version : Please HELP Flash VS html!!

leevicky
10-06-2005, 03:58 PM
I hope all of you can do me a faviour. I have a project about the information style web site should build up by flash or html? Please give some advice!!! :confused: Please leave your opinion. Thanks :)

hyperbole
10-06-2005, 04:11 PM
It's not very clear what you're asking. Could you please give us some more details about what you want? Maybe ask some specific questions like: When is it more appropriate to use Flash for a web site? When is it more appropriate to use HTML? How does the choice of Flash or HTML for implementing a web site affect the style of the resulting pages? I have a client that is an architectual firm. They want a modern looking site, but they want people to understand that they are well established. How would the choice of Flash or HTML to implement their web site affect the message?

ronaldb66
10-07-2005, 12:32 PM
The whole "Flash vs. HTML" point is moot; Flash is a different kind of animal. Is is a tool for developing animations and/or applications.
When your prospected site requires a large level of interactivitiy and user participation, Flash could well be considered; for a more or less static, information driven site, HTML -possibly database driven- would be perfectly suited and would probably offer some advantages. A combination of the two might provide the perfect mix, too; it all depends on your requirements.

maghiel
10-07-2005, 12:41 PM
i tend to avoid flash and use it only when it's absolutely necassery(drag-drop interface, animation, etc).

zoobie
10-12-2005, 02:21 AM
i've never seen faviour spelled like that...
build it in html and you can always add any flash you wish

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum