View Full Version : Color Ideas/Critique

Scootertaj
09-30-2005, 02:34 AM
Hey everyone, I am having a little trouble deciding about the color on my site.
I am fairly sure that I have the colors I want for the background, navigation, and main content, but I am uncertain about the header and footer.

C-PAWD (http://c-pawd.moved.in)

So if you guys could give some advice on the colors, especially what color the header and footer should be, and the color of the text in the header and footer.

Thanks everyone!

Scootertaj
10-03-2005, 03:18 AM
Don't mean to be rude and bump but 30 views and no replies, surely someone has an opinion :thumbsup:

missing-score
10-04-2005, 02:14 AM
30 views is nothing on this site :p

Anyway, I think the design is a bit bland. The colours are fine, but a few margins and borders are a bit offset in Firefox, so I would fix those first.

Scootertaj
10-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks for responding :)

Yea I know the design is a bit bland, I'm really not sure what I can bring to it to spice it up.
I think I fixed the little FF problems.

What would you suggest for the color of the header and footer?
Also, what should I put in the header, as I don't really like my crappy header image right now, and I'm not an artist :D

Green Beast
10-05-2005, 02:02 AM
I would say orange, tan, light green or silver gray like that you have on the footer already.

I know you're not looking for anything but comments on the colors really, but there are some things it needs. Bland is one word, life may be another. The banner needs some padding around that image. The site needs imagery and you'd do well to add styling to the typography. Other stuff too, but it'd be easier to suggest something after some changes.

This is a surface look only. I did not look under the hood.

Mike

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum