View Full Version : hosting script

GO ILLINI
09-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Hey,
I am looking to spend anywhere between 0$ and 0$ on a script to allow my users to sign up for free web hosting, or just have a smiple editor. It has to be web based so no exe. I would also like it if it was just uploading the files with minimal configuration needed.

I am looking for a free hosting script. It's not for me, its for my visitors. I want them to be able to sign up and have file management of their address(http://mysite.com/theirname/). It would also be important for them to have a wysiwyg editor(can be very basic) to edit their files with. It does not have to limit bandwidth or space because I can do that easy without a script. It can be anything but cgi because i despise cgi, oh ya no databases either. (and maybe with an admin login to delete users and stuff even though i could just look at thier files through a folder.)
If there is no admin panel it would probably not be worth it for me so go with the second option.

------------------------------------------
If that is not possible I would just want a simple wysiwyg html editor with saving capibilites (and maybe with some sort of file list)and I could make my own non automated sign-up script.

I would like to have a little something started by october.

Thanks,
GO ILLINI

Nightfire
09-25-2005, 03:49 AM
Finding all that for free would be very hard. Take a look at www.hotscripts.com and see what they have.

GO ILLINI
09-25-2005, 05:08 AM
even just a simple wysiwyg editor with saving?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum