View Full Version : quick template; what do u think?

little_toaster
09-23-2005, 04:24 PM
Just a quick template I knocked up late one night;

what do u think?

the link (http://www.littletoaster.com)

thanks!

mark87
09-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Looks nice, saw that yesterday I think when I clicked the link in your sig!

I love the overlapping squares on the left, and the colours are good. I think the text should be a bit wider though, unless you have something on the right to fill the white space.

Just needs a bit more content really, and I think the heading font should be made bigger (< Littletoaster />). How about a footer as well?

Apart from that, I think it looks great. :)

amaher1
09-23-2005, 06:08 PM
I really like it, all the colors are pleasing and such

I am new to this whole webpage thing. But I wonder if structually your headings 1-4 are all the same. Maybe you should just repeate a heading level? I see that graphically you have made them the same.. is their really a structural reason for seperating them? Why not just use them all as say h3.

thanks,
amanda

mark87
09-23-2005, 07:15 PM
As far as I can see he's only used h2 for the sub headings, and h3 for the <littletoaster/> title, and they aren't the same. :confused:

amaher1
09-23-2005, 07:38 PM
I just looked at the content on the page where he had Heading3 Heading4 and so on and figured he was using h1, h2, h3... but I see what he did now. Sorry for not looking into it more before opening my mouth. :)

little_toaster
09-24-2005, 12:36 PM
The template itself validates XHTML, thats as far as the semantical/validational elements end to be honest.

CSS is a jumble, and I didnt take that much care over any of it, oops!

no ancesteral care has been taken, and sematical thought!, oops!

Just the look, and experimenting a little with css2 absolute positioning.

oops!

Any comments welcome on the look of the template?, thanks!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum