View Full Version : Please I really need your help!!

09-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi does anyone of you know the code for making text switch between two text boxes :confused: . for example there should be two text boxes and a button. you type something in both boxes and when you press the button, the text in textbox 1 goes to textbox 2, and text in textbox 2 goes to textbox 1. We'll also need to create a temporary variable. The function should be something like:

text 1 = temp
text 2 = text 1
temp = text 2

Thankyou all of you for your help. :thumbsup:

09-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Is this an assignment?

09-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Hints for your assignment:

var myTmpVar;

<input type="button" onClick= ...>

Now, Google is your friend. Go Google! ;)

09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Thnx a lot guys. Can someone just give me the full code please??? I'm totally new to javascript!!! :confused: Please.. thnx again..

09-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Sorry, you've come to the wrong place if you want someone to do your assignment for you. There are rules about that -> Homework Assignments (http://codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=53446). But everyone here will gladly help you as long as you show that you're making an attempt at it and that you understand some of the fundamental concepts. So please make an effort first and post some code you've done and we'll guide you with any parts you're stuck on. Thanks.

09-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Can someone just give me the full code please???

You didn't even bother to deny it is an assignment (homework for school).
That's called cheating, and it certainly doesn't help you or your future employer.
It's not like it's a difficult one, either.
Perhaps you need to talk to your teacher. Or actually attend class. One or the other. Maybe both. :D