View Full Version : PHP Error

shaoen01
09-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Can anyone figure out this error? Because i really do not know how to correct it. Thanks

Warning: main(PEAR/ErrorStack.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php on line 34

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR/ErrorStack.php' (include_path='.;C:\PROGRA~1\EASYPH~1\\php\pear\:../includes/pear') in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php on line 34

bcarl314
09-20-2005, 01:33 AM
That error means your php code in the file "ErrorStack.php" is looking for this file "c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php" to run. This is probably due to either an "include" or a "require" statement in the ErrorStack.php code.

Your options are
1) Check ErrorStack.php to make sure its looking for the right file or
2) Make sure c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php exists.

shaoen01
09-20-2005, 02:06 AM
That error means your php code in the file "ErrorStack.php" is looking for this file "c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php" to run. This is probably due to either an "include" or a "require" statement in the ErrorStack.php code.

Your options are
1) Check ErrorStack.php to make sure its looking for the right file or
2) Make sure c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php exists.

The c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php definitely exists. It works totally fine on the website but cant seem to work on my local system.

Sorry, i cant give you the website link because only administrators are allowed to access it. But if it works on a website, shouldnt it work on my computer too?

bcarl314
09-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Does "c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\commencebl\includes\pear\HTML\Progress.php" exist on your local system? In the same place?

shaoen01
09-22-2005, 12:08 AM
I managed to solve the problem already. Apparently, there was an extra single quote in the path statement. Weird how it got there, but i managed to fix it. Thanks a lot for your help.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum