View Full Version : Cfc

NeilKelty
09-19-2005, 04:26 AM
What do you think?

I know some of you have seen the previous works, is this one any better?

http://dev.neilkelty.com/cfc/

What do you think?

_Aerospace_Eng_
09-19-2005, 06:16 AM
I think it would look better centered. Do something about the default blue links. Your navigaton would be better if it stretched all the way across the content. I think some color other than white on hover of the nav links would be better. I'm not digging the gray background, at least not solid gray anyways. What are the school colors? Think you need some graphics to spice up the side column. Maybe like a drop shadow or even a drop shadow down the sides if it was centered.

NeilKelty
09-21-2005, 01:40 PM
I think it would look better centered. Do something about the default blue links. Your navigaton would be better if it stretched all the way across the content. I think some color other than white on hover of the nav links would be better. I'm not digging the gray background, at least not solid gray anyways. What are the school colors? Think you need some graphics to spice up the side column. Maybe like a drop shadow or even a drop shadow down the sides if it was centered.

I tried the centered and it just doesn't look right, but maybe a drop shadow would give better blend. The school colors are Blue and White, should I have a repeating image for the background? I could try a drop shawdow on the side columns.

And about the default blue...I'm working on that.

Anything else guys?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum