View Full Version : Web Design Tips
Let us know what your web design tips are.
08-31-2005, 09:39 AM
When you do your website layout using CSS for the widths use %'s because then it should look good and fit in all screen resolutions.
1. Test your Site, in as many browsers as you can.
2. Test your site in all the resolutions, you can.
3. Use some programs like Top Style 3, they are very helpfull...
4. Be critical to what you do, so every time you make new site it's better and better..
5. Watch the source code and css stylesheets of the sites that you find cool :thumbsup:
that's it for now :/ :confused:
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.