View Full Version : Images?

Steven Janes
08-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Hello, this is my first time on these forums, so Hello!

Quick introduction before my question: My name is Steven Janes, 24 from Switzerland. Currently the Business Developement Manager of an advertising company, I like to design websites (however me and coding are two completely deifferent entities) on the side on my free time.

Anyways, I am currently developing a project with a couple of other people, and I am doing the visual part of the site. However, I am having troube finding the right images to fit on the pages.

The site has not been launched yet, (nothing is working), but just the front end.

So if you could help me out a little bit with your opinion so far, I would greatly apreciate it (www.findagoodhost.com (http://www.findagoodhost.com))

Thanks once again,
-Steve

ronaldb66
08-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Steven,

Welcome to CodingForums!
If you wish to ask people to review a site, like I guess you do, you can do so in the designated sub-forum "Site reviews". Being a first-timer, we won't hold it against you! :p

Please do not cross-post; I'll ask a moderator to move your thread to the reviews forum.

Steven Janes
08-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Yes, I would appreciate that, and sorry for the trouble.

Thank You again.

Green Beast
08-29-2005, 04:10 PM
I love the look of it. Great job. If you're looking for images, just google "royalty-free images" or "rights managed images" and you should enough selection to drive you insane.

Mike

Steven Janes
08-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks Mike, I really appreciate your comment.

As far as the color theme, do you think the brown color is good enough, or shall I change it to the popular blue theme?

Thanks again
Steve

Green Beast
08-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Thanks Mike, I really appreciate your comment.

As far as the color theme, do you think the brown color is good enough, or shall I change it to the popular blue theme?

Thanks again
Steve
Np. I like it as is.

Mike

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum