View Full Version : Date Selector

shaoen01
08-25-2005, 12:44 PM
I am using the coding of the date selector from the link below.

Below is the link:

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ASPNET_DateSelector.asp

I place the scripts and images folders into another folder called DateSelector. The web form that is using the date selector is inside another folder called Web development. And i did the following code below to register the control.

<%@Register TagPrefix="SControls" TagName="DateSelector" src="../DateSelector/DateSelector.ascx" %>

But the calendor does not pop up when i click on it. However it works fine if i put the images and scripts folders into the Web Development folder. This is not a very big problem but i like all folders to neatly categorized in folders. If anyone knows why, please let me know. Thank you

ghell
08-26-2005, 08:21 PM
im not very good at asp.net and i have had problems registering components before (usually i end up putting a dll in the root/bin directory but you might have more luck if a moderator moves this to the asp.net section.. why does the forum index still have "Talk about ASP and ASP.net here." written on it anyway if theres an asp.net section :confused: maby someoen shud take that off

shaoen01
08-27-2005, 12:56 AM
Haha, maybe someone should shut it off. Anyway, i managed to get it fixed, thanks for your help.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum