View Full Version : Layout review B & B

wap3
08-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi everyone,

Could you tell me what you think of this idea for the layout for a friends farm house bed and breakfast.

I tried to make it simple with a bed and 'breakfasty' feel, let me know how well i done. Its just a graphic for the minute, ill start coding it if you think it looks ok, if not ill try ot improve it somemore.

Thanks

wap3
:D

Bed and Breakfast (http://www.bishton.paulblackonline.co.uk/B&BLayout4.jpg)

JamieR
08-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Looks nice, although I'm not sure about the gaps in the white outside border or the white rectangle spaces appearing at the top and bottom on the inside of the outer border...

Grant Palin
08-09-2005, 11:39 PM
I like the look: nice use of images and colours. But as weazel mentioned, the white border clashes with the brown tones. I think it would overall look better without the white border and those occasional patches of white.

NancyJ
08-10-2005, 01:04 PM
I dont mind the white border...but the white rectangles dont look right

wap3
08-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the coments, il do something about those white bits during my next stage of modifications.

Could I have some more feedback and reviews if you would be so kind.

tar

:)

nadamt
08-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Round corners would bring a much needed sense of serenity to this B&B site. In particular, I think the effect of rounding the white outline so it's parellel to its concave (assuming you rounded the corners of the interface) would be excellent.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum