View Full Version : This is my test forum

iota
08-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Hello to all,

http://icebergz.flashband.net/forum

This is my test forum. I can't even consider which categories to add.

Any suggestions for adding new categories you'd like to.

Thank you so much in advance. :)

SpirtOfGrandeur
08-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Tables any one?

PcMan
08-02-2005, 06:42 AM
good layout...but make the logo match with the layout to..something that is windowish.

For categories...

GFX
Tweaks
Games
Multimedia
etc.

i dunno...lol

rmedek
08-02-2005, 06:51 AM
Tables any one?
It's a forum script called phpBB... the actual backend code is part of the package, so he's stuck with the tables.

AaronW
08-02-2005, 01:59 PM
The colour scheme is depressing. Pink with grey just reminds me of dead flowers on an overcast day or something. I'd go with something cheerier. Other than that, it's a forum. Not much to say about it without simply criticising phpBB.

iota
08-02-2005, 02:54 PM
The colour scheme is depressing. Pink with grey just reminds me of dead flowers on an overcast day or something. I'd go with something cheerier. Other than that, it's a forum. Not much to say about it without simply criticising phpBB.

This color scheme is that I 've changed last minutes. If you don't like it, I'll change another one.

PcMan
08-02-2005, 06:15 PM
This color scheme is that I 've changed last minutes. If you don't like it, I'll change another one.

Its not just what ONE person like or doesn't...its what the majority like.
The forum has to reflect on the catergories...if its about hacking (Example) then you would have a much darker/black type layout...if its about helping fourm in computers and such...then you would have a much lighter layout. You get my point!!

iota
08-03-2005, 03:33 PM
It's logical, thanks PcMan. :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum