View Full Version : OptamumPC.com rereremade, lol

PcMan
07-18-2005, 05:20 AM
Hay, I would like another review of our site please...
http://www.optamumpc.com/

Single Paradox
07-18-2005, 06:22 AM
I like it!! I love the logo you have up there, might I add though, that it is very obvious it is a premade template. I have to say though, it is one of the best looking PHPBB forums I've ever seen. Good job :thumbsup:

Single Paradox
07-18-2005, 06:24 AM
Not your optimumpc site, but I just took a look at your Ihategargen.com, and I have to say that I love your logos and graphics! Can you maybe help me with some graphics for my site?

JamieR
07-18-2005, 08:07 AM
looks quite nice, however for large resolution people like me, the forum description text is way too small....:D

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8 ? - what's that all about? I'm using FF 1.0.5 (latest version) and it's fine ;)

PcMan
07-19-2005, 05:13 AM
? - what's that all about? I'm using FF 1.0.5 (latest version) and it's fine

Thanks, I removed it!

Gargen
07-22-2005, 02:04 AM
well im not really objective because im an admin there and my has i big link there but i think it looks good (wow what are the chances though i was just browsing and i found a site that i admin at lol)

PS ihategargen.com and this site are not the same just we cooporate and send eachother traffic, both of us admin at eachother sites lol

AaronW
07-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Well I'm going to go against the grain here and state that I don't care much for it. The logo, mostly. It doesn't look like a logo. There's nothing logo-ish about it. It's just some stock-styled type, and it's way too large. "Logos" that large are just obnoxious looking.

Everything else seems alright I guess, except that it's monochromatic. Could use some colour.

Ranger56
07-22-2005, 05:54 PM
I really like the layout, just not the header...it has that...beginner to PS look.

(Gradient Overlay, Outer Glow, Texture Overlay, Drop Shadow)

(am i right?)

PcMan
07-23-2005, 03:16 AM
I really like the layout, just not the header...it has that...beginner to PS look.

(Gradient Overlay, Outer Glow, Texture Overlay, Drop Shadow)

(am i right?)

How did you kno? LOL, yes i am a beginner to PS. BUT it can do for now, i have another logo that Gargen made for me, i will use that when i am tired of this. :D

Ranger56
07-23-2005, 03:27 AM
How did you kno? LOL, yes i am a beginner to PS. BUT it can do for now, i have another logo that Gargen made for me, i will use that when i am tired of this. :D

:cool:

PcMan
08-02-2005, 06:46 AM
alright guys...well...i got rid of the Google ads on the top and put a google search...cause its better..and smaller...now i need a lil' review on the overall hearder, such as the "Friends" part and everything else.

Thanks,
PcMan

P.S. I didn't want to start a new thread so i contineued on to this!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum