View Full Version : mouse move and click question

07-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone.I have a big problem I think,I want to do this work by JavaSCript(run in IE is OK,do not think about FireFox):

1. Open a new window (about 200*200),and load the page from a URL(I think this is quiet easy)

2.After the page has been loaded,random mouse click on somewhere in the new window.I think this will need to simulate the mouse move in the new window and maybe Documens.Element.Click()?

I am really do not know how to do the job,can someone be the help and give me some source code or instructions?Thank! :thumbsup:

07-03-2005, 05:23 PM
why do you need

random mouse click on somewhere in the new window

07-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Is this an assignment?

Harry Armadillo
07-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Sound like click-fraud to me -- open an advertising link, demonstrate that you are a real and intested buyer with a couple clicks. Deploy it on computer(s) with various dial-up accounts (dynamic IPs in several ranges), increase your site's ad revenue.

07-07-2005, 06:37 PM
This is a small project, but I think because javascript is a client-side tools.
Maybe the function I said is just a dream. So who can use other mothed to make my functions begin to work?Thanks!

If I use it the click google ad or some other ad,my account will be killed in 24 hours,too high click rate. :D