View Full Version : I would like a review of my website

neverno
07-02-2005, 06:36 PM
I am rather new to the techical site of webdevelopment and I'm stuck in the area are search engine listing, meta tags etc. SO.. any & all advice will be appreciated in the area of developing meta tags, key words, etc. for a mortgage site. My site address is www.nevernoloans.com

Thanks for your help.

alabamahsports
07-02-2005, 11:49 PM
nice simply design. however, too much white space on the right.

mw2005
07-08-2005, 07:24 PM
I definatly agree but the design is very good, the page should just be centerised or expanded to remove the extra white space on the right. Other than that it is a very good site design.

FXdgtal
07-11-2005, 11:18 PM
i think there's too much emphasis on major keypoints. sometimes its better for the reader to find some of these things on their own. other than that, its great. simplicity shown by simple colors. :thumbsup:

neverno
07-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks for all of your input!! My site is pre-manufactured where I control the contect and selt the layout but can not control how much space is taken up on a page.

I have been debating the color coding to draw attention to certain areas and will keep that in mind.

Thanks Again

mw2005
07-14-2005, 09:33 PM
I would change the text size and colour to its default and use bold or italic formatting for emphasis to certain words as I feel that it would give more of a professional look. Other than that the design and layout is good.

rlemon
07-15-2005, 12:05 AM
it wouldn't be that difficult to expand the page. even if it has come prefabricated(i think thats what you said).

also, the menu relys on js. what about users without js enabled?

I would (at the bottom) put a link to a html only sitemap. just my opinion.

try the site centered? might make it look like it's taking up more space?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum