View Full Version : click tracking...sorta

shopwithdan.com
06-19-2005, 08:16 PM
I need a script, sorta like an affiliate/click tracking one. I want to set up a site where people sign up get a name and a link. They ad the link to their aim profile, myspace, website, sig, and for every unique visit through their link, they get 1 point. I want to have leaders boards and such, blah blah blah. and one IP can click every 24 hours.

so thats what I need. The sites going to be at bugbyte.net and people can choose to be diff bugs, like, the love bug, etc. And Ill pop a pop under on every referal link page.

help me out

SeeIT Solutions
06-20-2005, 04:45 AM
How come you ask for all of your scripts here then advertise them on your site as scripts you've made?

Kurashu
06-20-2005, 07:34 AM
Use a database and an ID code.

shopwithdan.com
06-20-2005, 11:41 AM
How come you ask for all of your scripts here then advertise them on your site as scripts you've made?

I ask for help here, I receive help here, and I alter suggested code and put it into what I have already made.

And which particular scripts are you refering to?

SeeIT Solutions
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
And which particular scripts are you refering to?

The ip signature and the alexa site rank comparison. I wasn't having a go at you I was just suggesting you should credit others for the help you received (in a round-about way)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum