View Full Version : fancy back drops!

05-25-2005, 03:45 PM
does anybody know how to make those fancy square
back drops that a lot of css sites have on them. They are
a bit like drop shadows? but use no images i believe.

:) thanks

05-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Not sure quite what you mean, but you could use DIV's to create a drop shadow effect and use no images. Google has lots of information -


SeeIT Solutions
05-25-2005, 04:29 PM
What is the point of posting a link to google, you could answer nearly every question on here with that answer.

Try this thread... I had the same question


05-25-2005, 04:36 PM
thats great, and so it begins :thumbsup:

05-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Because the top 5 sites or so showed what he wanted perhaps?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum