View Full Version : How Do I Insert A Flash Clip?

NobodyRST
04-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Hi, MONSTERS! :D
I really need your help... just started learning html, flash and other stuff by myself and it's really hard...

can somebody tell me how to insert flash clip to my homepage?
thanks.

Edited by Evo, corrected title. Please see posting guildines (http://www.codingforums.com/postguide.htm) for more information.

_Aerospace_Eng_
04-27-2005, 01:32 PM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="yourflash.swf" width="200" height="25">
<param name="movie" value="yourflash.swf">
You don't have flash installed.
</object>
adjust the widths and heights to your liking.

NobodyRST
04-28-2005, 03:37 AM
Thanks a lot :)

NobodyRST
05-01-2005, 03:05 AM
People I need your help....
I uploaded flash movie up to my home page(thanks to _Aerospace_Eng_ :thumbsup: ) and I want to make a banner of it.. but I don't know how...
can you help me?
thanks....

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-01-2005, 03:15 AM
make a banner? what kind of banner? how big, animated, does it have to be flash? what version of flash do you have? You need to elaborate more.

NobodyRST
05-01-2005, 03:55 AM
make a banner? what kind of banner? how big, animated, does it have to be flash? what version of flash do you have? You need to elaborate more.

yeah... I want people click on that movie and go to another page....
it's not that animated.. i'm just learning...
version #6...

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-01-2005, 04:16 AM
well you can make the whole thing a symbol, and then apply actionscript to it. You would need to insert a new symbol or click on an existing element, right click and click on convert to symbol. Make it a movie. Of course that is in Flash MX 2004, it might be the same for flash 6

NobodyRST
05-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Thank you :thumbsup:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum