View Full Version : psd template required for hosting company

Nightfire
03-14-2005, 02:45 AM
Hi, been a long time since I've been here :eek:

I'm after someone who can create a psd template for me for a webhosting website. It needs to be professional looking and suit the nature of the site - ie no grunge layout, no action game layout etc.

I'll be paying by paypal (or cheque/postal orders if in the uk) and would like to see examples of work and estimated prices too. If you don't want to show your work/price on here, you can email me directly at designsATbiggomp.com

The deadline is mid April for the template as I've got plenty of serverside stuff to be working on with, before layout is even needed.

Cheers

HandGems
03-14-2005, 06:32 PM
I am interested.

Can you email me at Ed@HandGems.com or call me at 609-585-4735.

I am a professional C++ developer and I live in Trenton, NJ. I have a team of programmers beside myself that will assist me with this project.

If you are interested, please contact me as I will certainly need more info from you.

Thank you,

Ed

Aliska
03-14-2005, 08:43 PM
Hello
Could you contact me at Yahoo/AIM - helenkoshina - I will show you portfolio and we will be able to discuss everything

Nightfire
03-15-2005, 06:52 AM
oops, see below

Nightfire
03-15-2005, 06:53 AM
Please only contact me via the email advertised. The yahoo/msn is my own personal use at home and I don't have access to the information at home. I'm getting people adding me to yahoo, but as I don't have any details here, I can't help you out anymore.

So please, contact me at designs(AT)biggomp.com. If I don't reply, it will be one of my staff and will reply as soon as we can

HandGems, we have recieved your email and will send you more information today

Kang He
03-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Long time no see :). You've got mail.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum