View Full Version : aol + hotmail

scroots
09-01-2002, 06:46 PM
have aol blocked hotmail accounts as i can get on www.hotmail.com but then when i try to login it goes to page cannot be displayed.

is there a reason/solution?

thanks in advance

scroots

whackaxe
09-01-2002, 08:39 PM
the site may be down for a while and anayways people should avoid AOL like the plaugue, it is the biggest pile of **** i have ever seen on the web

scroots
09-02-2002, 06:11 PM
i was at my mates house and have never been able to access hotmail from his pc.
thanks whackaxe.
i thought it may be to do with MSN and Aol being rivals, look what happend with messenger.

scroots

whackaxe
09-02-2002, 08:06 PM
what did happen with messnger. all i heard was that MSN and AOL were bringing out defection packs to recover your AOL settings to use in MSN so that the change over would be less painful for less experimented users

try and use a differnt browser like IE or moz. a friend told me that AOL had stopped him from using IE actually but then that wiouldnt be very nice. oh hang on were talking about AOL and MSN arent we! also AOL, even disinstalled leaves MOs of wasted files on your comp.

oracleguy
09-03-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by whackaxe
anayways people should avoid AOL like the plaugue, it is the biggest pile of **** i have ever seen on the web

I agree 110%!

AOL is the most expensive, the slowest, and is a content provider.

scroots
09-03-2002, 06:49 PM
aol has screwed up his internet explorer, and i don`t think he would like me installing stuff on his PC.

scroots

whackaxe
09-03-2002, 07:35 PM
really you should, and just tell him its like IE (witch it is really but better). then hell be all the happier!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum