View Full Version : Looking for someone to hire!

veek
02-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey everyone. I'm stopping by the forums seeing as some of you have requested some work.

Now, we're looking for a LOYAL person to help us out with a website. Ent-On.com is in need of good coding. The design is all done but some weirdo got payed for half coding it. We need someone to look at the source, talk to the webmaster and code it how he wants. It doesn't seem like too much of a hard task seeing as some of the site has been coded already. I guess it's just to follow the templete? I'm only familiar with HTML so I can't code this myself.

If you're interested, please post here, let us know of your abilities and post some work you've done.

As for payment, we can talk about that in private and see what we find that's reasonable.

Thank's a lot you guys, have fun. :-)

praf22
02-26-2005, 04:52 AM
Hi there

I m interested, can we chat online ? can u add me ?

MSN: praf22@hotmail.com

Yahoo : praf22@yahoo.com

AIM : joypat123

Hey everyone. I'm stopping by the forums seeing as some of you have requested some work.

Now, we're looking for a LOYAL person to help us out with a website. Ent-On.com is in need of good coding. The design is all done but some weirdo got payed for half coding it. We need someone to look at the source, talk to the webmaster and code it how he wants. It doesn't seem like too much of a hard task seeing as some of the site has been coded already. I guess it's just to follow the templete? I'm only familiar with HTML so I can't code this myself.

If you're interested, please post here, let us know of your abilities and post some work you've done.

As for payment, we can talk about that in private and see what we find that's reasonable.

Thank's a lot you guys, have fun. :-)

ranjitcool
03-10-2005, 09:56 AM
hi i am interested pls mesg me on
yahoo

nice_boy_from_earth_india@yahoo.com

bye

dannyhayes
03-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Hi,

I am interested please pm or msn me on danny@hayes-design.co.uk
Cheers
Danny Hayes

my site www.hayes-design.co.uk

voxunity
03-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Please respond whether you have contracted some one or not.

ghell
03-14-2005, 09:27 AM
i always found it easier to start again, maby looking at the generated html, than to pick up where someone else left off, i just cant grasp how some people write pages :rolleyes:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum