View Full Version : Paid PHP 1099 work

rswyatt
02-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Hello all,

I'm getting a bit too busy to handle all the business I am getting - so I'm going to need some individuals to help me out.

I need novice - intermediate PHP and Flash developers. I have a project that needs immediate attention and more to come afterwards.

Because I don't need expert-level developers and because this is 1099 work (you do your own taxes - I send you a check or pay you via paypal or however you want it) I am offering $18.00/hour. Again, this is part time stuff so you probably can't support your wife, 10 kids, 3 cars and 8 cats on it.

Projects will be sporatic at first but if you prove your ability they will came fast and frequently.

The projects come in blocks by hour. For the one I have immediately available I can allow 10 hours for it. If you are stuck on something, ask me, I'll help. If it takes longer than 10 hours because you're learning as you go or don't fully comprehend what you're doing, the additional hours over 10 is on your dime.

ON THE FLIP SIDE: If you complete a 10 hour block'd project in 5 hours, you get paid 10 hours even so, which means 5 hours for, in essence, doing nothing. This means that if there are other projects available, you'll be able to start in right away on that and again if you complete it before the block'd hours are up etc etc etc etc.

You can private message me here on this forum for further details and contact details as well as immediate knowledge of one of the first projects I have available.

~Regards,
Rich

praf22
02-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I am interested, I have added u in AIM

I can work at best rates,

pls. add me in any of the following messenger:

yahoo : praf22@yahoo.com

MSN : praf22@hotmail.com

AIM : joypat123

Regards!
praf

Hello all,

I'm getting a bit too busy to handle all the business I am getting - so I'm going to need some individuals to help me out.

I need novice - intermediate PHP and Flash developers. I have a project that needs immediate attention and more to come afterwards.

Because I don't need expert-level developers and because this is 1099 work (you do your own taxes - I send you a check or pay you via paypal or however you want it) I am offering $18.00/hour. Again, this is part time stuff so you probably can't support your wife, 10 kids, 3 cars and 8 cats on it.

Projects will be sporatic at first but if you prove your ability they will came fast and frequently.

The projects come in blocks by hour. For the one I have immediately available I can allow 10 hours for it. If you are stuck on something, ask me, I'll help. If it takes longer than 10 hours because you're learning as you go or don't fully comprehend what you're doing, the additional hours over 10 is on your dime.

ON THE FLIP SIDE: If you complete a 10 hour block'd project in 5 hours, you get paid 10 hours even so, which means 5 hours for, in essence, doing nothing. This means that if there are other projects available, you'll be able to start in right away on that and again if you complete it before the block'd hours are up etc etc etc etc.

You can private message me here on this forum for further details and contact details as well as immediate knowledge of one of the first projects I have available.

~Regards,
Rich

Brandoe85
02-22-2005, 02:54 PM
PM Sent. :)

rswyatt
02-27-2005, 12:15 PM
Hello there,

Thanks for the replies. I do have someone working on the original project I posted this for, however, I do see more projects coming in.

I will contact you in the order you contacted me when I need help.

Thanks again for the replies!

~Rich

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum