View Full Version : How do I do this ??!

Gscope
02-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Im not sure what I need really but Ill explain what I want and maybe u can help me :P I was going to use Vportal a CMS but I dont think it can want I want it to do. I have a design and I need it like custimized for each type of section ill have. One for like reviews and screenshots and one for over all. Also I need like for trailers I want the trailer to run in the browser, how do I do that?

www.studiosale.info - $2,500 web blowout!!! 7 days only! Bid now before you miss out!

Basscyst
02-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Are you asking how you do HTML & CSS? That's a pretty big question. The best place to start IMO is:

http://www.w3schools.com

Basscyst

Gscope
02-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Ok I figured out what I want I think .... I need someone to slice my psd in a way that I can just change everything around and take and add stuff from it.

www.studiosale.info - $2,500 web blowout!!! 7 days only! Bid now before you miss out!

_Aerospace_Eng_
02-04-2005, 01:58 AM
u are still going to have to know some html at least because one table row out of place and ur whole layout is messed up, u should really be the one slicing ur own layout its not that hard do a search for photoshop slicing and learn from tutorials

Gscope
02-04-2005, 02:06 AM
I want someone to do it for me because my brain is so screwed up I cant think at all so I need someone to do it for me. It pisses me off but I have to get this done. I want it done so if anyone wants to get paid im on pianoman1884 thats my aim and my msn is supercrazydude@hotmail.com HURRY!

Gscope
02-05-2005, 11:01 AM
BUMB cmon I need help lol

rmedek
02-05-2005, 11:35 AM
If you want someone to code your website, with a cms, for a fee pehaps you should pm a moderator to move this request to the "work offers" forum. You should have better luck there.

If you have something specific you are having trouble with, post the question and we'll try to help you out. You will have to be a little more specific, though :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum