View Full Version : How to Focus on link

sonal
01-31-2005, 02:11 PM
Hello,,,

I have lot of href link in page so when i go next page on linking a link and come back previous page at that time i want to focus on that link which i was click last..

If its possible than please tell me how it is possible.

Thanks.

jaywhy13
01-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Okay i'm not too sure if I am getting your question correctly... I'm thinking that this post should have posted in the Javascript forum if what I am understandin from your question is correct.

Okay... you are saying that you clicked a link on page A and it takes you page B? And then you are saying that when u come back to page A you want to focus the link that took you to page B?

If that is the case here is wot I recommend...
I think you should try and get some reading tdone to see if there is way that you can access/manipulate the visited property of hyperlinks via Javascript... and then focus the link when the page loads.

I still think though that this post might get a much better chance of replies in the Javascript forum. I don't think that ASP can do all this for you because ASP is mainly server side scripting

tboss132
01-31-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi,
What i undertand your question is that you want to click a link to take you back to the last page you visited and automatically scroll to a location you want - hope i'm right?
You might want to look into using anchors. check
www dot hypergurl dot com/anchors.html

NB
Next time please make your question clearer and your english better. The amount of time you save while rushing to type your question will be lost when nobody understands the question enough to provide a response.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum