View Full Version : Resizing Remote Javascript Called Image

mobile
01-30-2005, 02:02 PM
I have a webpage which contains a link to a remote javascript applet. The applet contains a link to a remote image and this image is displayed on my page. I am not authorised to edit the applet or the image directly. I would like to resize/rescale the image, is this possible to do within the coding of my page without having to edit the remote applet or image?

hemebond
01-31-2005, 04:47 AM
Using my amazing psychic powers, I have found your web page, and I am deciphering your code as I type this.

I believe you are confusing Java and Javascript (ECMAScript) when you refer to a Javascript applet. I also think you can use the CSS attributes width and height to change the size of this image.

mobile
01-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Using my amazing psychic powers, I have found your web page, and I am deciphering your code as I type this.

oops...well I am a newcomer so I hope you can forgive my mistake this time :rolleyes:

My web page is at http://members.lycos.co.uk/hydroculture/ and the images I would like to resize are the statistics and/or the site meter logos at the bottom of the page. Basically I would like to make them both the same size.

hemebond
01-31-2005, 10:11 PM
img[title="Site Meter"]
{
width:85px;
height:30px;
}

mobile
02-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Thank you hemebond. That does exactly what I wanted, your help is very much appreciated :)

mobile
02-26-2005, 10:08 PM
It appears that the site meter logo uses a more standard size format to that of the statistics logo. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to change the size of the statistics logo?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum