View Full Version : Hourly PHP Contractor Position Available

Hawkmoon
01-03-2005, 05:35 PM
I own/operate a web development company and I am looking for a solid PHP programmer to help out on contract projects. You can code from anywhere and can work whatever hours you want

Recent sites:
www.matchstic.com
www.kristinnewmandesigns.com
www.parentcalendar.com
www.seansmith.com

I'm willing to pay $15-$25 per hour depending on experience.

Only apply if you have experience with PHP classes/objects

If you are interested please send me:
Current Resume
Sites you've worked on
Code sample from a class you wrote

Thanks!
-Hawkmoon (Jonathan Boswell)

Send to: boswell@engenonline.com

pixelpets
02-06-2005, 07:05 AM
usually the minimum charge hourly for good PHP programmers is around 50-80 dollars. i charge 110 but thats because i dont like to work lol

Hawkmoon
02-07-2005, 08:23 PM
I've gotten great responses from VERY talented PHP programmers across the globe within that price range.

Nexcet
02-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Well pixelpet CT guy is right, in very strong angle and I myself agree-though depending on what the program "project" is and who am I developing for. Though Hawk you are too, you could get very well talent programmers for 15-25$ range mostly from people who dont have any degrees/cert's from non-outsourcing firms/contacts. Most of them are what we call hackers; ones that fine coding to be more then art then career of being overpay for brainwork that takes strong mindskill and time; but google got the most of popular guys so your stuck as a dead stick for finding new talent.

Personally Hawk if you got any spots avaliable contact me, may be what you looking for, and as for side of acknowledgement I'll program you a custom class on spot of your description less then hour. Most of even the higher paying group of people with degree's/cert's are too book education and will throw you a basic class they had no clue of how the hell they made it. Whatever makes you happy, just telling you how it works.

praf22
02-11-2005, 07:11 AM
i can give u better offer i can work at USD 13/per hour

add me in : -

praf22@hotmail.com
praf22@yahoo.com

I own/operate a web development company and I am looking for a solid PHP programmer to help out on contract projects. You can code from anywhere and can work whatever hours you want

Recent sites:
www.matchstic.com
www.kristinnewmandesigns.com
www.parentcalendar.com

www.seansmith.com

I'm willing to pay $15-$25 per hour depending on experience.

Only apply if you have experience with PHP classes/objects

If you are interested please send me:
Current Resume
Sites you've worked on
Code sample from a class you wrote

Thanks!
-Hawkmoon (Jonathan Boswell)

Send to: boswell@engenonline.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum