View Full Version : whats a good free host for asp

thickandthin
08-22-2002, 02:10 AM
whats a good free host for asp because i am currently using geocities and they dont allow it Thanks,

Alessandro

whammy
08-22-2002, 02:19 AM
Well, brinkster.com is a good one but you can't use Server.CreateObject with them (in other words you can't send emails, etc.) unless you pay - but it's pretty cheap. I hope some other members will pipe up with some other alternatives.

I personally don't know of any GOOD servers that don't require some kind of payment at all, though... after all the days of FREE bandwidth are over, unless you just create static HTML pages. :(

The Wizzard
08-22-2002, 03:12 AM
thickandthin, I noticed with some of your recent posts that your website is for your business, a pizza company I belive. If I were you, I would suggest paying for a regular domain name, and host. Its much better than using a free host, or geocities, especially for a business. Its kinda more professional

thickandthin
08-22-2002, 03:40 AM
i will eventually when the domain expires in december, and the jungle fly web site is good

Mhtml
08-22-2002, 07:05 AM
brinkster do actually support server.CreateObject , they just don't support cdo or cdonts I'm using server.CreateObject for this survey script I made for web_nz http://www21.brinkster.com/cubestudios/db/variablelist.asp

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum