View Full Version : Large Online Calender Booking System

Shinchi
10-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Hey, I've been assingned to build a large online booking system for a college's group of recording studios. I have to build an online system so people can come online, choose a slot for the room (each slot will be an hour) and register it. It will then be booked in there name and the slot will be displayed as taken. I wanted the whole thing to look like a calender where the user will simply click on the slot they want and then go through to a register screen. It's also important that once the room is booked it will instantaniously show as being taken.

There is whole load more stuff which is needed but for now, I'm just wondering if anyway knows of any free source examples, of websites with a similar type system...

sir pannels
10-07-2004, 03:28 PM
www.hotscripts.com has plenty of stuff like this you could look into but if you want something specfic either have a bash as it yourself.. in which case we can all help you here :)

Failing that i'l do it for 30 :p

Shinchi
10-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Hmmmm...

yeh I expect I'm gonna have to program the entire thing myself. But I need a bit of a kick to get going...

Anyone know of any sites which might have something simular?

sir pannels
10-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Yep as I said, hotscripts.com have loads :p

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum