View Full Version : voice compilation

10-03-2004, 05:31 AM
hi there,
i have a question but i am not too sure if i am in the right forum....but anyway, here goes...
i want to compile a cd but this is not an ordinary song cd. i want the tune of the song...but no original singers voice.this is because i want to record my voice. like lets say..i have "hoobastank - the reason" 's tune/music but no singing. so now there is not singing right?so for the singing part, i want to record in my voice and also display the lyrics. like a karaoke file(only without background video). you know, like where i can just select to play the tune only....or to play both(my voice and the tune).
so what kinda software do i need?or probably hardware?i hope someone can advice me here....thanks a million.

10-03-2004, 11:51 AM
theres a winamp plugin that removes vocals from some col guys called analogX after that, you can just set the winamp to output wavs

10-03-2004, 12:05 PM
thanks for replying....but i am not aware of the plug in. is there a way i can download it?and i don't want it in .wav form....better be in .cda form....

pls advice further

10-03-2004, 03:43 PM
you want it in wav format and then you burn it using some burning software e.g. nero and then it converts it and burns it.

10-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Well from the sounds of it, this Winamp plugin will only remove the vocals. mivec additionally wants to be able to record his own voice as a separate stream/channel and be able to display the lyrics somewhere.

I'm guessing you need Karaoke software. Karaoke doesn't require a video, but you will need something to display the lyrics somewhere..

These are some links I found using Google:

Hope that points you in a little bit of the right direction,