View Full Version : Administrator / Webmaster Wanted

dcpaq2
10-01-2004, 07:33 AM
Group,

I am looking for an Administrator and Webmaster. Someone who is good all around with HP Proliant DL380 G3 Servers, Free BSD O/S, FTP, SSH (putty), PHP, MYSQL, Apache, Pearl, Javascript, PHPBB message boards, email and many other things related to the above things.

My site is already been designed and in operation by someone else but I need a new administrator / webmaster because my current webmaster does not have the time to help me any futher with his fulltime job taking up all his time.

I strongly prefer to find someone who is located in the Northern part of Indiana (USA Locally) or close to this area say within 4 hours or less but would possibly consider someone outside of this area.

If anyone is interested in working with me, I can be reached at dcpaq2@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Doug

WA
10-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Please post the compensation offered, as this is a paid only request forum.

Thanks,

dcpaq2
10-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Sorry missed that part.

The rate of pay will be on a per job basis, We discuss what needs to be done and then we agree to an amount that that job will pay.

I strongly prefer a Server Administrator / Webmaster that is within 4 hours of me here in North West Indiana. (Near Chicago IL). If your able to do a remote install of Free BSD from where your at then this preference doesnt apply as much.

Doug

dcpaq2
10-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Position has been filled.

Thank you to all of those who expressed interest in helping me.

Doug

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum