View Full Version : Help modifying this simple photo gallery

09-27-2004, 10:26 PM
I picked up this really simple photo gallery script that you drop into a folder with images and it creates a gallery for you. It works great but of course I want to customize it so it matches my website.

You can see the gallery here: http://babyseashimmer.com/gallery/galerie.php
(yes, that's my 80's toy collection :p ) If you click the source code link at the bottom you can see the code.

Basically what I want to do is I have my website template and I just want to know how to insert this in it. Or can I do that? If not is there at least a way to link it to a stylesheet?

Other modifications I want to make are remove the <hr> at the top and bottom, remove that source code link, and make the image open in a new window when clicked.

Can anyone help? It's been quite a while since I took a class in PHP so I'm really rusty.

09-27-2004, 10:54 PM
The html changes are nothing to do with php. It's a html question. Go through your html templates (or php script if it doesn't work with templates and go through the html in there) and change what you need to change

09-27-2004, 11:18 PM

*kicks self* :o

wow that was easy.

I still don't know how to get rid of the source code link though. or how to make the images open in a new window. I'm having a hard time finding those two things in the code so I don't know where to go to change it.