View Full Version : DeleteFolder Problems

ddz
09-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi all,
I developed an ASP intranet solution but I have problems with the DeleteFolder command. If I try to delete a folder without subfolders everything goes fine. If I add some files in the folder that must be deleted it is going to be ok. I can also add some subfolders and I don't have problems but when I add more subfolders with other subfolders and files I get an error of forbidden authorization on the line where there is the DeleteFolder command. This happens randomly and sometimes I can see that only a subfolder hasn't been deleted (while the rest is deleted from the hard disk). If I try to delete it normally windows tell me that I can't delete it! I have to reboot my system in order to delete it!
I checked the permissions and everything seems ok. I can delete specific files and folders but I can't understand why I get this problem.
Can someone please help me?

thanks,
ddz :confused:

ddz
09-07-2004, 11:30 PM
I resolved the problem. I configured the right permissions for the IUSR account and it works fine. The problem was that the IUSR account couldn't be able to delete subfolders and files.

Ddz

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum