View Full Version : incredibly easy question to answer

conafam
06-21-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm new to Java but I need help.

I require a Java popup window to appear after a link on my homepage is clicked. I believe I can also set height, width, postion and toolbars for this window. How do I go about getting creating the Java window initailly and then editing size & shape?

One more question but slighlty more difficult. :confused: When have an open java window behind my main homepage window, is there a way to bring the Java window back to the front when another link is clicked on the homepage window.

As always thanks for your assistance.

jbot
06-21-2004, 03:59 PM
presumably you mean Javascript and not Java, since the two are divergent technologies. anyway, you obviously didn;t read the forum rules about posting messages, since if you had you'd know that "incredibly easy question to answer" is not a good title for your thread.

anyway you can find the answer to the first part of your question here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=javascript+popup+code&btnG=Google+Search

conafam
06-21-2004, 04:03 PM
My apologies. Being in a hurry I didn't have time to read through all the T&C. I'll rephrase the title in a sec if possibe.

Roy Sinclair
06-21-2004, 10:17 PM
A little time in the forum search would have provided you with the answers already. You aren't the first (second, third, fourth... fiftieth...) person to ask either of those questions.

Welcome to the forums though, don't let a few false starts keep you from being able to take advantage of a really good tool nor prevent you from learning a great wealth of new information that'll help you become better at these kinds of tasks.

Willy Duitt
06-22-2004, 03:04 AM
What he ^^^ said.

Most times you will find that the short route to a quick answer is the forums search feature. Particularly for oft asked questions.

Welcome....

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum