View Full Version : View Source using the DOM / javascript

carbonice
06-09-2004, 05:35 PM
:confused: Alrighty, here's my delema. I'm having users submit an application page using ASP and on the refering page that processes the request, I want to recieve the source code from that page and then email it. The problem is I can't find a way to get all the source easily. I've tried a couple things with the DOM; none of which are giving me the results I would like. Even if there is a algorithm out there, I can't seem to find it. I'm sure it can be done, but i'm lacking in resources. If someone could give me an example or refernce to this I would be thrilled! Thanks all.

glenngv
06-10-2004, 04:35 AM
Can you elaborate more?

carbonice
06-10-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm submiting an application page to an ASP document for processing which is parsing the POSTed results and displaying them on a page for the user to confirm. If he confirms that everything is good, then I want to email that page as is, to me, but I don't have a way to get the source code easily.

glenngv
06-11-2004, 04:50 AM
Generate the html source again on the server. I assume you are putting the information in the fields (textbox or hidden fields) in the confirm page. Just request that data again and form the html source into a string and then set that string as the email body.

sad69
06-11-2004, 09:01 PM
I've never tried this, but I wonder if you can post in a hidden field document.body.innerHTML like onsubmit or something.

Just a thought off the top of my head..

Sadiq.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum