View Full Version : Personal Site, please review tell me what you think

gpopguru
05-16-2004, 10:03 PM
http://www.mygpop.net/

That's my personal website. I want to know what I can do to improve it. Please don't comment on the title image, I know it sucks. It doesn't match because I changed the layout and didn't have time to change the pic. I'm thinking about little gifs that would round out the corners of my main divs, but I don't know how that would work out. Anyway, tell me what you think. :thumbsup:

dswimboy
05-17-2004, 12:33 AM
the link hover is kinda wierd. minor, but playing with them seems to bother my eyes.

on the home page, the light blue insert makes white font hard to read.

gpopguru
05-17-2004, 12:46 AM
What's your browser? The link hover is a little different if you use IE. Oh and the font on that light blue part is supposed to be black. I guess I forgot to put that in the stylesheet. Thanks! :)

dswimboy
05-17-2004, 03:33 AM
i tried it in firefox and IE. i just think it's wierd, swithing between no caps, then all caps. personal opinion. others will really like it.

gpopguru
05-17-2004, 05:55 AM
I knew ppl would like those :D On my last site I used to have a little text tail that would follow the mouse and people just sat on the first page forever just playing with the tail. Lol, I guess it doesn't matter what you have on your site, as long as it's fun to play with, right? :rolleyes:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum