View Full Version : Posting Image Problems

EJames
08-12-2002, 12:03 AM
Ok I don't know how to really explain this or show this to you, but I'll try my best.

First things first, I have this banner I made that looks really cool. When I post it and view it on my website it becomes disfigured, discolored, smudged, and any other word. I saved it as a Gif and I saved it as a Jpeg and both of them have there downsides when posting. I wish I could save as something else but I can't because Geocities only takes Jpeg and Gif uploads. Below is the link so you can see the messed up banner. Thanks, EJames.

www.geocities.com/ptwwrestling1/main

justame
08-12-2002, 02:11 AM
eja...
ya musta just a fixed® it cause /me just a looked® at it n' its lookin' just a ok®...youre talking bout the 721x109 sized one correct???

Tonz
08-12-2002, 06:03 AM
Make sure the banner is 721 x 109 before uploading.

What image editor are you using??? PhotoShop maybe???

Tonz:cool:

EJames
08-12-2002, 06:07 AM
I didn't resize the image at all, it's the same size in the builder as it was originally. I saved it as a jpeg in paintshop pro 7. It's weird because friends are telling me it's clear but others are saying it's blurry. Confusing!

Feyd
08-12-2002, 06:18 PM
Are any of the people who see it as blurry/resized using IE6 with its absolutely useless imagetoolbar that 'dynamically' resizes images to fit an allotted area/page width?

I see it fine as jpg...

Tonz
08-12-2002, 11:54 PM
I'm using IE5.5, NS 4.75 (or what ever) and Mozilla, looks fine!

Tonz:cool:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum