View Full Version : I need Flash help to build a project, PLEASE

treepixie
05-01-2004, 04:09 PM
:confused: Good Morning! I really need help to do a project in FLASH. I only have two more days and keep hitting walls. Everything I come up with, seems to present a problem I didn't run into before. Is there anyone here willing to help me thru this?

I wanted to upload a section I'm working on, but I don't see how to attach a file.

Thanks! TreePixie

l3vi
05-01-2004, 05:15 PM
We could probably help you if you told us what your main problem is and what you are trying to do. ;)

treepixie
05-01-2004, 05:53 PM
Well, that's really what I wanted to do but I needed to SHOW what I'm having a problem with but couldn't find a way to upload an attachment. Is that not allowed?

l3vi
05-01-2004, 06:38 PM
You could put the file into a zip ;)

bradyj
05-01-2004, 11:00 PM
We have a 50kb limit for uploads. If it's larger than that, try zipping/stuffing it to see if it lowers. If it doesn't, do you have a website you can upload it too? If not, email it to me webmaster@dotfive.com, I'll upload it to my site, and delete it when you're through with it.

P.S. -- In the future, it would be more helpful to put a more specific question for your main post -- we have a lot of good designers/programmers on here, and usually we're all at work or on time restraints -- if we know the question right off the bat, the right people are more inclined to answer it quickly (sometimes I even pass up ones because I think I don't know the answer... but find out later the initial question just didn't express it fully). Just for information :thumbsup: ... Ya' might get some more of us flash geeks to help :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum