View Full Version : phpmyadmin install problems..

bufhal
04-30-2004, 03:33 PM
I have uploaded the files for phpmyadmin to my webserver and have had trouble getting to the welcome page. It was because there was not a libraries directory with certain files in it. I have created the libraries directory and have put 4 "requested via error messages" files in there but now it is stuck on the one error message even though I put the file in..
here it is:
Warning: main(./lang/english-iso-8859-1.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in E:\www\immunizewny_org\phpmyadmin\libraries\select_lang.lib.php on line 264

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required './lang/english-iso-8859-1.inc.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in E:\www\immunizewny_org\phpmyadmin\libraries\select_lang.lib.php on line 264

Does anyone know what files are supposed to be in the libraries? The docs do not mention...

missing-score
04-30-2004, 07:20 PM
hmm... I cant say I have heard of this problem before... It might be that you are running the script from E:\, and that the include path set in php.ini is along the c:/ lines... I dont know though...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum