View Full Version : problem with uploading image

mivec
04-15-2004, 05:20 AM
hi all,
i have a problem in uploading my images..i dunno how to explain it so i have attached the two pages that are involved. serious help is needed as it's urgent...i know the following quote is just a notice and it can be shut out...but these notices are related to the error(though not written error but i am not getting what i am suppose to get).thank you thank you.i am going nutz as i dun see any prob with it

mivec
04-15-2004, 05:21 AM
sorry, i forgot to post the notice.here it is :

Notice: Undefined index: file in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\ewedding\uploadagain.php on line 401

Notice: Undefined index: file in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\ewedding\uploadagain.php on line 401

Notice: Undefined variable: done in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\ewedding\uploadagain.php on line 409

firepages
04-15-2004, 09:53 AM
without looking too far I notice that you have not included the enctype to your form

<form name="frmUpload" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="uploadAgain.php?code=done">

without such your files are never uploaded and $_FILES array will not be fully populated

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum